Sunday 25 March 2018

Stumbled Upon: Facts You May Not Know About Dance💃


Hi there,

So, this week,  I stumbled upon so many things (then I begin to wonder,  has it been like this before that I never noticed?)


Lastweek's stumbled upon was superb. Read it here!

Anyway,  I stumbled upon lot of things this week that as at Friday, I had made up my mind on what to share this weekend. Then,  all of a sudden, on Friday evening (around 5:00pm), I was invited to a seminar by a friend, and since I was not too busy for the day,  I decided to attend this seminar (the seminar was so boring that it would have been my worst decision so far if not for what I stumbled upon). Once again,  I say, 'all things work together for good'.

So,  there is this book on my phone that I had not read and I decided to continue since the seminar was boring and fruitless (still have not finished the book sha).

Read on Qualities of good Entrepreneurs here

Then,  on the second chapter of the book (it's Dead on the Dance Floor by Heather Graham anyways), I read something that caught my attention... Doug, a character in the book,  was telling his brother Quinn about a character (Lara)  who had just died on the Dance floor; and he was explaining something about types / category of dance to him(and I was like🤥🤥🤥....hmmmm won tu ti bere ooo...shebi dance is dance).

Anyways, I got to learn (from this novel) about the different categories of dance (although the writer stated three categories only) and being a hunter for information, I took to #google and got some information about the categories of dance💃 😉. Here is what I got so far. Don't thank me...its what I love doing 😍

Read out Stories
Brother
Sister
There witness

Here are some of the most popular categories and types of dances I've been able to uncover :

Ballroom Dances

Ballroom dances includes:
Waltz
Viennese waltz
Tango
Cha-cha
Rumba
Samba
Mambo
Quickstep
Jive
Balero

You may also like our Top Upcoming Makeup Artists

African-American and Traditional Jazz dances

Charleston
Swing - This dance has several other types under it.  They are: Lindy Hop, Jitterbug, Boogie Woogie, West Coast Swing and Rock and Roll.
Tap Dance
Moonwalk
Boogie-woogie

Worldwide Dances / Latin dances

This type of dance include the following:
Salsa
Flamenco
Argentine tango
Lambada
Polka
East Coast Swing
Capoeira
Country / Western dance
Folk dance
Belly dance

Professional performance dance

The professional performance dance includes:
Ballet
Contemporary dance
Concert dance

Read also: Personality of the Week

Modern dance

These types of dances include
House dance
Punk dance
Rave dance
Disco dance
Bollywood dance
Tap dance

Hip Hop and funk dance

These types of dances includes:
Break dance
Bounce
Electric boogaloo
Street jazz
Jooking
Locking
Popping

The information on dance was gotten from 💃 facts.

Read our previous Stumbled Upon here😉

Think this information is not complete?  Please share your knowledge with is. Thanks.

Stay with us as we STUMBLE UPON something NEW next weekend.

Our post on Entrepreneurship continues daily on Ladybeccasblog.

Thanks for following us on facebook, instagram and twitter (@Ladybeccasblog)

Please Read,  Enjoy, Share and drop you Comments.

Hope you learnt something new today...

No comments:

Post a Comment