Saturday 7 April 2018

Stumbled Upon: Chemicals That We Use Everyday Despite Their Side Effects



Hello everyone, Happy new month. Sorry I didn't post anything on Stumbled Upon last weekend, it was the Easter palava. Anyways, I'm here again with another Stumbled Upon, this actually concerns our daily lives. It involves the chemicals that we use everyday despite their side effects. 


Recent post: The Worship by Bishop

So, during the Easter period, I decided to go through all the notifications that I had ignored for a long time and while doing this, I came across something that caught my attention.

Read our last Stumbled Upon Facts You May Not Know About Dance

It was an image from one of the groups I belong to on facebook (Journalism Unusual)... The image was posted by Mr Taiwo Obe (in case you know him) and he captioned it 'in case you are looking for what to write about for the week' or something closely related sha (and in my mind I was like🙄🙄🙄what do I want to write about in an image). 

You may also like this: 29 Deadly Disorders You Have Been Ignoring

Anyways, I saved the image and left it there until this week, Wednesday to be precise, when I was traveling a long distance and there was nothing for me to do than to check all the pictures on my phone (I do this a lot, when I'm BORED😀).

When I got to this particular image, curiosity took over and I zoomed it. Lo and Behold, it's a Stumbled Upon for the WEEK😀.

Read what led us to Stumbled Upon in the first place here

So, from this image, I got to know about some of the chemicals we use daily without knowing their side effects.  (although, some of us know the side effects, we just choose to ignore them).

And as usual, I am expanding my research beyond the image alone so as to have more reference. Trust me, you are the first person I share my research results with. 

Stay with Stumbled Upon as we make the long list tomorrow.

Thanks for staying with us... and also, for your wonderful comments.

Stumbled Upon continues tomorrow with list of the chemicals that we use everyday despite their side effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment