Sunday 17 May 2020

Stumbled Upon YOUR STOMACH CAN DESTROY RAZOR BLADES 😳😳😳

Hi 😍

Happy Sunday and welcome to another episode of STUMBLED UPON!
Today's topic is not something I want to try o. And I'm not saying you should try it out either... Just informing you 😁

So, my walking around this time around was on Twitter 🐶 I came across this handle #fact that posted something that caught my attention. See the post below 😉

I have a question though... Did you read the previous episode of stumbled upon? No? 🙄🙄🙄 Oya read if here 😁😁😁

As I was saying, below is the post I came across that prompted today's episode of stumbled upon.


Seeing the post above, I was like... Kilode fa🙄🙄🙄

So, I went to dig deep... Lo and behold, here's what I found during a deep research 😁

But then, have you read The Witness? No? 😭😭😭 Please do right now... Here's the link 🤗

Today, I think that the subject of eating pieces of metal, and certainly the risky practice of swallowing razor blades, are fair game. 

There is a rumor that your stomach acid is so strong that it can dissolve a razor blade.

 I’d hate to be the one to test that assumption, but it is true that the hydrochloric acid in your stomach is some strong stuff. While your blood has a pH of around 7.4, your stomach acid has a pH of 1 to 2. That means it is a strong acid indeed, although it is our “gastric juice” is a mixture of different secretions, not just acid. 

But surely, if your stomach acid could dissolve the metal of a razor blade, it would dissolve itself? Surely not!

Hmmm this article is a long one and I don't want to bore you... If you wish to, you can continue reading on Culinary lore.

Have a better or other ideas on the published topic, please share with us via the comments section. 

Thanks for staying with us... and also, for your wonderful comments.

Please share with friends and loved ones. 🤗😍

No comments:

Post a Comment